Friday 5 June 2009

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING 01...

For the past few weekends i have been making the most of the fresh air and getting out of London.
Last weekend was an extra special trip out of the big smoke as it was one of my oldest bestest friends wedding in Swansea.
Not only was it in an amazing marquee overlooking the beauitful Welsh coast, it was also a beautiful day, not a cloud in sight!!!! A dream come true ;)

I must be knocking on as i was in floods of tears during the speeches, i just could not hold back and found it all a bit emotional.
I have never really understood why people cry at weddings, and always thought it was a bit daft!!! I still don't really understand why, but i do know is it is a mega special day and amazing to see 2 people sooooo in love that you get to witness them commiting their lives to one another. Lush!
Like all weddings there has to be some sort of punch up!!! And yep it had to involve me. We managed to get through the whole day and night with nothing but smiles and laughs. Until the final 5 mins, when someone decided to piss me off and call me all sorts of pathetic names. (Ignorant people in Wales tend to think if you move to London you turn into some kind of Alien.
And get their back up because you are getting on with ya life) Anyways to cut a long story short a fight broke out over the buffet, with my hands around a little bulldog of a Welsh mans throat!!
There was sausage rolls, quiche Lorraine and pineapples on sticks everywhere! Oh well it would not be a wedding without some kinda drama.

All in all it was an amazing day and Kate looked like a Welsh Princess!!!
Congratulations both, please dont go and do a Jordan and Pete on us ;)


Oh and i just want to say BONGO is my new fave thing ever!!!!
She is in the pics below, i am sure you can guess who she is.
WELSH PEOPLE ARE MAD!!!! I LOVE IT!
x













No comments: