Thursday 14 May 2009

Huaraches are my fave NIKES eva!!!!

With the release of the new Nike Air Force 1 “Huarache” Hybrid, which i must admit i am not so keen on. They did inspire me to slip on my Huaraches and get in the blue zone.




















































I bought these badboys in Sporty LA, LA a few years ago and never really wear them cause they make me feel a bit butch ;) and i think they make my lil feet look big. But when i do wear them they always get so much attention ;)

This is what Mr Slam X Hype Adam Bryce had to say about the new Nikes
"While it makes me feel old, seeing the shoes I grew up with reinterpreted as part of Nike’s great hybrid program is exciting to say the least. I remember getting my first pair of Huarache’s like it was yesterday, the colours and the materials made the shoe stand out like nothing before. Nike have incorporated those elements into an Air Force 1 mould, and have come up with this shoe, one of the best AF1’s I’ve seen in a long time."

No comments: