Tuesday 5 May 2009

SUPER SUPER-MARKET

OK, so I suppose most of you agree with me. But i hate supermarkets, i hate the whole "weekly" frigging shop. I hate it so much that i have only been once in the past 6 months. I prefer to check out that weekly Costcutter newspaper that pops through your letterbox informing you of all the excellent BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, 50% OFF ETC ETC. You know how us Welsh love a bargain (hence my infatuation with carboot sales) But it came to the point that my local Costcutter did not have all the domestic goods for the Domestic Goddess that is me.


So I got on my Classics and headed to Aldi down Old Kent Road. And oH my!!!!! You should of seen what i got for £88.67, put it this way I wont be buying tooth paste, olive oil, pasta or toilet bleach for a while.

No comments: