Monday 19 January 2009

THAI THAI THAILAND

ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN PUTTING STUFF ON HERE AND AFTER NOT DOING IT FOR A WHILE YOU TEND TO LOSE YA FLOW, BUT I STARTED TO GET BACK ON IT TONIGHT. I AM ABSOLUTELY KNACKERED AS I HAVE JUST GOT BACK FROM HAVING MY PALMS READ IN SOHO HOUSE!! IT WAS PRETTY INTENSE STUFF, SO I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THAT ANOTHER TIME. FOR NOW HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY LOVELY XMAS HOLIDAY IN THAILAND!
NIGHT NIGHT
X



































































2 comments:

GGP said...

Can i just say - Thailand is one of the most GGP destinations EVER (that's Gorgeous Gal Pals to the lay person) Check out my blog and you will C Y..

xoxox

Arthit said...

Fantastic pics all and lots of them. This is my home and i can say this is the greatest place to live. I never see my home that way you see it and yr pics are all refreshing. Need anything back here, just let me know, i'd buy them for you!
Sonny
xxxx