Monday 17 August 2009

Don't WATCH me





I was a very lucky lady and was sent a HOT yellow rubber Nixon watch from the lovely lady Mizzzz Nixon herself Mizzz Yeoh, all the way from Francais.

I am trying to figure out what outfits work best with this badboy and i am slowly coming to the conclusion that its an all black one. Afterall i am not Japanese with slick black hair so cannot really pull off some wacky outfit, as i will just look like a nu-rave, townie gone wrong!!! (like i have in the past, haha)

The watch is ace and the best bit is that its Yellow!!
Which has been my fave colour ever since i popped out of my mums ya know what. I have been obsessed with everything yellow forever, i blame my mum for this as she had a craving for everything and anything sunshine yellow (including lemon frish toilet cleaner) when she was up the duff with me, must be why i am such a sunshine kinda gal!!

Check out the other colours here NIXON WEBSITE
xx

1 comment:

skilla said...

yeoh oh oh sent me a jet black one, so maybe my outfit should be ALL yellow!