Monday 6 April 2009

THE BEST BIT OF MY CARBOOT HUNT WAS...

Setting eyes on a naff cupid clock for a £1.50, I set eyes on this lil cutie across from the burger van and just had to snap him up! I was super happy when the lady said i could have him for one fifty. As soon as i saw him i could see the potential that he could be something super special, so after handing my last coins over. I went straight down to Halfords to decide what new colour outfit my little friend would look best in(I went for Ford shocking red). I then excitedly rushed home (it was like doing my B-tec art and design course all over again) and got to work transforming my new lil cupid friend into a contemporary piece of sort after art, uummmhh well not for everyones taste buds. As they say "red is the first sign of madness. My mum did not think red would work, but with my special eye for anything kitsch i knew it was gonna be a winner. I am actually happier with my cupid than i thought i would be.

Sooooo put your orders in now!!! and I will see what i can conjure up for ya! My mums neighbour could smell the car spray fumes from across the back lane and popped her head over the garden fence, she loved what i was doing so much she gave me her old teapot-set to see how i can spice it up!!! uummhh interesting!!! Lets hope it did not cost her too much.

BEFORE I WORKED MY MAGIC

AFTER I TOOK MY NEW BEST FRIEND TO PAINT THE TOWN RED WITH ME!

No comments: