Wednesday 8 April 2009

TODAY

I feel like shit! Sore throat, aches all over and to top it all off i got fined on the train! No i was not being a jippo and trying to get away with a free ride, i just topped up my Oyster card rather than getting a weekly and for some stooooopid reason that is not valid on trains! So when the TWAT told me he was gonna charge me 20 quid i told him he was being ridiculous, i tried to flutter my eyelashes but he was not having any of it! I asked him "Do you enjoy fining people" and he said "it's my job" so i replied "do you enjoy your job?" and he said "it is what makes me happy"!!! What a COCK!!!!
For fuck sake i had the money, i wanted to pay my fair and i had 20 quid on my Oyster! Oh and the best bit is if i lied and said i got on at a diff station i would of been able to just buy a ticket for £2.30, oh the joys of honesty!!!

No comments: