Monday 20 April 2009

A BIT INTENSE FOR A SUNDAY MORNING

As i pay my membership for Shoreditch house and all the other wanky Houses which now all seem to have awful service!!! I thought i needed to start getting my moneys worth some were along the line. As I am too lazy to go to the gym or swim, so on Friday i checked the members site to see what events they had on and luckily they had the screening for the new British film Shifty. The only problem was that it was at the Electric at 11am on Sunday morning, it turned out to be a bit of a struggle to get there for that time but I manage to do it. Well they were free tickets and you all know how much i love a freebeeeee.

The film was pretty good, and proper intense for a Sunday morning. I am not quite sure what the luvvvies of Notting hill thought about it. I am too knackered to give it a critic at them moment!! But i definitely recommend you check it out!!!





No comments: