Tuesday 14 April 2009

DESIGNIN' PROFILIN'

I am always going on about working 78639817 hours a week, well when i say it i genuinely do mean it. Sometimes i work my ars off and feel like i am getting no where especially when you are dealing with awkward clients. But it always is a joy when you get something printed!!!
This is a book I have been working on for a while now amongst other bits and bobs!
It is all about Carbon foot print and how it can be reduced, I have made a boring matter pretty interesting and hopefully "cool". All my new work will be on my website when i get a chance. Oh and by the way for those of you don't know what i do I am a bloody graphic designer, Creative Director (that is the posh name for when i come up with a concept and have to see it through to the final stages without having to design anything. For example choosing the correct photographer that i want to produce a specific look and feel for a ad campaign etc etc, ya get meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!)



1 comment:

The Crew said...

this looks brill. isnt it funny that we've got from being poor students at uni of da arts to actually making stuff and yes CREATIVELY DIRECTING projects instead of just dreaming up stuff that never happens??? we're soo lucky, we should be soooo happy at our lives, loooooveeee u uuu xxxxxx