Friday 24 April 2009

IS DUBSTEP BETTER THAN SEX?????

OK so Mr Tom Scott at Chemical Records www.chemical-records.co.uk and the boys at www.bntl.co.uk had a competition which was to describe in 300 words WHAT DOES DUBSTEP MEAN TO YOU? I am not one to enter competitions, but as I was waiting for a presentation to print out and I was actually dying of over working and staring my my screen, I had been working 14 hours a day for 3 days on a trot and had started to hallucinate (you know when you start laughing at the stupidest things, in a hysterical manner) Anyways I was checking out a few blogs and whilst checking BNTL I noticed that the deadline for this competion was in 15 minutes. So what better way to make that printer seem like it is working faster, yep i decided to enter the competition!!!

THIS WAS MY ENTRY

Jimmy pulls his DUBSTEP out of Tara's mouth and just waits to see what happens next,
Katie sees jimmy and can't resist because of the size of his DUBSTEP,
she grabs it and flicks her tongue at the head and gets jimmy real hard again then she takes it down her throat
Tara sees that and goes down on Katie as she starts DUBSTEPPING herself.



The 3 of us DUBSTEP together then quickly get dressed before anybody comes looking for them.
They are all speechless for the rest of the day as they continue to do their work and listen to more Rinse FM.
Jimmy is in a dreamland stare for about an hr after that DUBSTEP ordeal.



"Did you enjoy that?" Tara blushes and says yes it was wonderful,
I was about to scream in ecstasy when Jimmy stuck his DUBSTEP in my mouth.
I didn't know what to do so I just sucked on it. Did I hurt you Jimmy? Jimmy replies "no way, it felt great".
Tara blushes again. Jimmy asks "So you never had big DUBSTEP inside you before?"
No that was my first time experiencing anything like that!!! and I want to do it again and again!!!
And with that Jimmy takes out his DUBSTEP and says here you go.
Kato interrupts and says there is more to DUBSTEP then just sucking on it.
Here let me show you. She grabs the BASS of the DUBSTEP and flicks her tongue at it and tells Tara to try that.
Jimmy is doing all he can to stay calm as these two use him as a training tool.


Tara takes his DUBSTEP and flicks her tongue at it and watches it twitch and bounce around.
Katie says you better stop otherwise he will DUBSTEP all over the place.
Katie takes jimmy's DUBSTEP in her hand and squeezes this stops him from DUBSTEPPIN'.
Katie shows her how to swallow the whole monster,
Tara eyes go wide in amazement as she sees her DUBSTEP on that monster then Katie gives it to her to try.


She feels like a pro and then they switch over with each other.
Then Katie takes it out of her mouth and sees DUBSTEP everywhere and laps it up then kisses Tara
Jimmy is watching them as Katie is DUBSTEPPING him off he shoots his DUBSTEP in their faces and hair which they both start licking each others face off.
Jimmy says that was too much to hold back. Katie says that is enough for tonight afterall it is Sunday and we are at Forward!!!


IS DUBSTEP BETTER THAN SEX?????


DON'T EVEN ASK!!!!
What was i thinking, but i must admit i was cracking up whilst doing this!!!!
I was actually in tears with laughter!!!
Well you cannot say I aint passionate!!! But i suppose you can say I am a pervert!!

xxx

1 comment:

Arthit said...

laughed so much thought my seat would never dry!!!!