Saturday 11 April 2009

I LOVE DAN WITZ!!!!!!

When you think of fine art and painting you might just think about pretentious wanky bolloxs and lots of yawning over a piece of chewing gum!!! But think again! Dan Witz is one of my fave painters, he lends wit, color, and grace to New York City. As an oil painter, he seduces outsiders into warm homes and lit storefronts. Though different from the hoodies and skaters he paints onto public space, these paintings are a gentle reminder that, once in a while, everyone needs to come inside. I absolutely love his work!!! And would love to have one in my living room! umh oneday.








I have only one word to describe these paintings = AMAZING!

2 comments:

Arthit said...

Me two! Paintings are brilliant! Happy Holidays.

The Crew said...

omg i want one!